Most of them don’t even know if their smartphone successfully rooted or not. To make sure that you can download Root Checker for your rooted Android smartphone/tablet. Actually, this app will confirm you whether your Android device/tablet successfully rooted or not.
Now, if you have rooted your Android device and not confirm it is successfully rooted or not then here is the Root Checker for your Android device. Download this app for free here but before you download it, let me show you some of the specialty of this app. So, let’s check out the features of Root Checker in below.
Root Checker Pro APK for Android – Key Features: V6.2.5
- This app works even with your latest Android version, as their active team comes with the latest solution every day.
- Multi-languages helps you to understand hints given by Root Checker. They support more than 22+ languages.
- With their latest update, you can check the history of your rooted device easily. This is a nice feature checking your root device’s history.
- The app is simple and intuitive to use with good user interface.
- You can configure and verify your rooted Android device to check it is working fine or not, successfully rooted or not.
- The app is free to download from Google Play store.
- This app can notify if your device is running properly or not after root.
- You can mail to the support team if there any issue found.
- Root Checker can detect issues and notify you what you should do to solve it.
And these features make Root Checker an essential app those who have recently rooted their Android device. To verify and check your root device, download this free app and know how perfectly your rooted device is going on.
To download this app on your Android device, you can go to the Google Play store and check your rooted device. But if your root, removed Google Play store and your looking for the Root Checker apk file then here is the free download link for your rooted Android device.
Download Root Checker Apk for Free:
Download this app as an .APk file for your Android device and configure your rooted Android device. To download this app for your Android device follow the below-given link and check if your device is running properly or not.
To Download Root Checker APK File for free CLICK HERE
After download, install it on your device and take the facility of Root Checker. Now, if you don’t know how to install this .apk file on your Android device, let me guide your how down below.
How to Install Root Checker APK?
If you want to download this app on your rooted Android device, then follow the below-given guidance.
- At the very first, download verifies if your “Unknown Sources” is turned. If it not On then go to the Security Settings and turn it on.
- Now go to download folder of your device and locate Root Checker .apk file in your file manager. Or if you have downloaded this file on your PC then connect your device to the PC and transfer it to your rooted device.
- Click on the rootchecker.file and follow the reflecting installation wizard.
- After a while, it will get installed on your device.
That is it to install Root Checker on your rooted Android device, if you have downloaded, this apk then follow the installation procedure as above given. After that, you will come to know your device performance after root and can configure your root status or device health. So, that all for downloading Root Checker apk for your Android smartphone/tablet. For more information regarding this app, you can add a comment below in the comment section.